My Blog List

Sponsor

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Bandwidth Was Exceeded


Bandwidth
What happen with my blog? all of my image doesn't appear when i browse my blog. My blog that have address in www.all-iknow.blogspot.com are using photobucket as hosting to keep or store my image. Oh, i think my photobucket bandwidth was exceeded. And then i check my mail and i got a new mail from photobucket. And like i said before that my bandwidth was exceeded. I must move it into a free web hosting, and i use sites google to help me.

But, i must ready to get the consequence when i decide to use sites google for all of my image. Maybe my blog will get slow down. I know that when i use it, i mean sites google, it will be slowly. Because many people are use it too. I want to use paid web hosting. But i doesn't have enough money to pay it.

What is the bandwidth? The term "bandwidth" is often incorrectly used to describe the amount of data transferred to or from the website or server within a prescribed period of time, for example bandwidth consumption accumulated over a month measured in Gigabyte per month. The more accurate phrase used for this meaning of a maximum amount of data transfer each month or given period is monthly data transfer.

There are quite a few ways to reduce the amount of transfer your website uses. The easiest way is to optimize your site to run efficiently with less. This can be done by:
  • Minimizing the use of Flash or streaming media applications
  • Minimizing the size of images
  • Optimizing inefficient scripts
  • Taking advantage of caching
  • Generating static files from dynamic content
Whichever method you choose to minimize your bandwidth usage, you will notice some great benefits. First, and most important, you will likely be able to stay well within the bandwidth allotment of your hosting plan. This will save you from costly hosting surcharges and prevent those pesky overage messages from appearing. Additionally, your website will be faster for its visitors.
Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Technorati Reddit


My Banner

Loud Launch Site Disclosure Statement

I have received financial compensation for some of the posts on your blog (in keeping with current FTC Regulations) as some posts are paid posts.
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Magazine 4 column themes by One 4 All