Domain name also imagine your brand. I said that your brain is your identity, your reputation, your name, your business. The best way to establish your brand online is with a solid and memorable domain name. But how to find a best and right domain name? The key is to think long and hard before you make your decision, because just when you think all of the catchy domain names have been taken, you may find a "domain in the rough!".
Here are some tips how to choose a successful domain name for your blog:
- Take around and let start brainstorming for relevant to your domain words. Make a list as many words as you can think of related to your preferred domain name and make list as many words as you can think of that are related to the content of your website too.
- Make different combination Try to use a simple combination for your domain name from the listed name that are short, memorable, not easily confused, hard to misspell, related to the core of the business, with appropriate sounding to the core of your business.
- Try to add your keywords in your domain name
- If you do business online or e-Commerce , register your domain with as many of the extensions as available!
- If your preferred choice is not available, do not discourage and try the next combination!
Bookmark this post:
Labels: blogger tips, seo, web hosting